Wednesday, October 01, 2008
If only time flew like a dove...
My hols can't be ending just like that. I haven't
done anything.
Anyway, you know the song-stuck-in-head scenario? I am never completely free of it. Sometimes I'm just sitting at the table eating breakfast and bits of a song keep playing over and over in my head on its own. Today I woke up humming Yael Naim's New Soul. 'I'm a new soul, came into this strange world, making every possible mistake...Lalalalalalala...'
It's just been replaced by Panik's Was Wurdest Du Tun? which is German for What Would You Do? Ooh it's catchy. People keep comparing them to Linkin Park 'cos they're both angsty nu-metal bands. They hate that, though. They've also been compared to Tokio Hotel but um...TH is more emotional and melodic and Panik is sorta more intelligent and serious. OK.
I must say all the members of Panik are really good-looking... I may have a thing for German guys! Here, have a look below! The three foremost are the best-looking, I suppose. Frankie (the nearest one), Linke (has a unique face, to me. He looks sort of mixed) and Timo (with the cap). Personally I prefer Timo. He's the rapper. Frankie looks really good in this picture but I've seen other pics and he doesn't look as good from other angles. And OK there's that guy with his face hidden behind that black mask. That would be Jan, their DJ - which is pretty cool. He has a problem with his shyness or used to, anyway, that's why he hides his face. He's actually OK looking without it.
i thought the world of you
8:06 PM